20.1.08

Músicas de sempre...para sempre!

Sem dúvida uma das canções mais bonitas de sempre... e uma das melhores vozes que o mundo alguma vez ouviu...
Love of my life you´ve hurt me You´ve broken my heart and now you leave me Love of my life can´t you see Bring it back bring it back Don´t take it away from me Because you don´t know What it means to me Love of my life don´t leave me You´ve taken my love you now desert me Love of my life can´t you see Bring it back bring it back Don´t take it away from me Because you don´t know What it means to me You will remember When this is blown over And everything´s all by the way When I grow older I will be there at your side to remind you How I still love you I still love you Back hurry back Please bring it back home to me Because you don´t know What it means to me Love of my life Love of my life

3 comentários:

Margarida disse...

Sem dúvida alguma, R. Concordo ctg a 100%.

Boas fotos do post anterior by the way.:)

Beijinho

M.

Anónimo disse...

Não é justo , não sei inglês. Estamos em Portugal.

Anónimo disse...

Uma voz fabulosa , uma presença em palco inesquecível...